All submitted papers shall undergo a blind peer review process to ensure the quality of papers to be accepted and to meet internationally accepted research requirements.
STEP 1: Submission of Paper
Authors should submit the 9 - page full paper with the first page as the structured abstract using the prescribed format via email at email@example.com. For the prescribed format, see Full Paper Format. All files to be uploaded must be in .doc or .docxformat with filename: Paper_Title Keyword _Author's Last Name.doc.
The International Scientific Committee (ISC) shall review papers for the IRCIEST 4.0. The Paper Review Committee, on the other hand, shall update authors on the status of their paper.
The deadline of submission of full papers is on September 30, 2019. For more details on the Submission of Paper, please see the Guidelines on Submission of Paper below.
STEP 2: Blind Peer Review of Paper
The blind peer review process will last for about two months to give ample time to the members of the ISC to thoroughly evaluate the papers and provide insightful suggestions and recommendations.
After the review of the ISC, authors whose papers have been accepted for oral or poster presentation will be given a Notice of Acceptance on October 5, 2019. All necessary revisions and recommendations have to be well incorporated prior to final submission of the Revised Paper.
STEP 3: Submission of Revised Full Paper
The Committee on Paper Review shall collate the comments, suggestions and recommendations of the ISC on the full paper, and ensure that these have been properly incorporated by the respective authors.
The deadline for submission of revised full paper is on October 20, 2019. All paper presenters must be registered not later than November 5, 2019.
GUIDELINES ON SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER & STRUCTURED ABSTRACT
1. The IRCIEST 4.0 will accept papers within the scope of the following areas:
Automation and Control
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Data Science and Analytics
Energy and Environment
Food and Agriculture
Information and Communication Technology
Instrumentation and Control
Science and Technology Education
2. The paper should be written in standard American English.
3. The abstract should be only one page in length (A4 size) and must include the objective/s, methodology, results, significant new findings and conclusion/s. This should be justified and typed single-spaced using font type Arial and 10 pt font size.
The abstract shall serve as the cover page of the full paper.
The full paper should not exceed eight (8) pages, and should be typed single-spaced using font type Arial and 10 pt font size.
4. Submitted abstracts will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Originality and creativity
Contribution to the Discipline
To view the description of the evaluation criteria, please see Criteria for Paper Review.
5. Papers should be electronically submitted to the conference email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 20, 2019. Papers sent by facsimile or by mail will not be accepted.
6. Submitted papers that do not conform to the prescribed guidelines will be automatically excluded in the evaluation.
7. An acknowledgment email will be sent to the author upon receipt of the paper. An email will also be sent to the author/s upon acceptance or non-acceptance of the paper not later than October 5, 2019.
8. Presenting author must be officially registered not later than November 5, 2019. Non-registration would mean non-inclusion of the paper in the Programme and Book of Abstracts.
9. Papers that have the potential for publication in the International Research Journal on Innovations in Engineering, Science and Technology (IRJIEST) will undergo another round of review by the ISC.